Dental Treatment in Mexico- Dentures
Top Packages for Dentures in Mexico
Tooth loss can be caused by decay, injury to the teeth and jaw or disease. The easiest and most affordable solution to replace missing teeth is dentures. Dentures not only replace missing teeth, but they also protect the remaining ones.
There are two main types of dentures:
- Complete or full dentures – when all the teeth are missing
Full dentures can be conventional or immediate and there are made after the teeth have been removed and the gum tissue has healed. A conventional denture can be placed about 8-12 weeks after the teeth have been removed. Immediate dentures are made in advance and they can be placed immediately after the teeth have been removed. This way the patient will not have to stay without teeth during the healing period.
- Partial or over-denture – when only a few teeth are missing
A removable partial denture or bridge usually consists of replacement teeth that are attached to a pink or gum-colored plastic base. This base is sometimes connected by metal framework that holds the denture in place in the mouth. A fixed bridge can replace one or more teeth by placing crowns on the teeth on either side of the space and attaching artificial teeth to them. A partial denture fills in the spaces created by missing teeth and it also prevents other teeth from changing position.
What materials are used for dentures?
Dentures require a framework to support them, which is usually called a full or partial plate. This plate can be made from rigid acrylic resin or a type of flexible (nylon) polymer or metal. Regarding the teeth, partials can be made of different materials such as acrylic (usually used as a transitional or temporary replacement of missing teeth) or metal/acrylic partial (usually a more rigid and permanent style of denture). Porcelain has superior esthetic qualities, excellent color stability and high abrasion resistance. But because the pressure of biting and chewing with porcelain teeth can wear away and damage natural teeth, this material is best used for full dentures.
In the United States, most denture procedures range from $300-$8,000. In the case of those who require implants for an entire arch or the full mouth, costs may reach $15,000 or more.
In Tijuana you will pay $450 for immediate full dentures (upper or lower), $550 for a Full Denture Acrylic Teeth and $600 – $700 for Full Denture Porcelain Teeth. Regarding the cost of partial dentures, you will pay $500 for those with acrylic frame.
In Los Algodones a partial denture with metal frame is $550 and with flexible frame is $450. The full acrylic denture (upper or lower) is $550 and for porcelain you will pay $680.
In Mexicali the price of full dentures (lower or upper) starts from $480 and for partial dentures from $300.
Bring back that beautiful smile you once had. The high quality and affordable dentures in Mexico are the right choice for you!
THE BEST CANDIDATES FOR DENTURES ARE PEOPLE WHO:
- Suffer from extensive tooth decay, requiring tooth extraction
- The teeth are severely damaged by decay or injury, and can’t be saved
- Have difficulty eating or speaking due to multiple missing teeth
- Are missing most of your teeth on either the upper arch, lower arch, or both
- Are unable to undergo surgery for alternative tooth replacement treatments
- Have missing teeth that interfere with daily functions
- Suffer from self consciousness due to missing teeth
BENEFITS OF DENTURES
- Dentures help keep facial muscles from sagging, which can make a person look older.
- You will be able to eat and speak properly again.
- Gives your face a fuller appearance
- Protects remaining teeth (if any) from excess wear
- You will be able to smile confidently.
- Improved ability to bite and chew
- Fewer restrictions on what you can eat
- Reduced speeches problems caused by gaps and missing teeth
- Can be removed for proper cleaning and brushing