Dentures in Tijuana: The Best Option for Quality Dental Care
Table of Content
Looking for quality dental care? Dentures in Tijuana may be the best option for you. Tijuana is home to some of the best dentists in Mexico. Here, you can find all sorts of dental treatments at a fraction of the cost compared to North America. If you’re considering dentures, read on for more information about this popular treatment.
How much are dentures in Tijuana Mexico?
The cost of dentures in Tijuana Mexico can vary depending on the type of denture you choose and the materials used. However, on average, dentures in Tijuana cost around $300 to $500. This is a fraction of the cost of dentures in USA, which can cost upwards of $2000.
|Teeth Partial Denture||$300 – $400||$700 – $1,800||$800 – $2,000|
|Metal Frame Partial Denture||$400 – $550||$700 – $2,000||$800 – $2,500|
|Flexible Frame Partial Denture||$400 – $550||$700 – $2,000||$800 – $2,500|
|Upper or Lower Complete Denture with Acrylic Teeth||$280 – $500||$1,000 – $3,000||$1,200 – $3,500|
|Upper or Lower Complete Denture with Porcelain/Composite Teeth||$300 – $550||$1,200 – $4,000||$1,500 – $4,500|
|Nanoceramic Denture||$4000 – $5000||$10,000 – $12,000||$12,000 – $15,000|
What are Dentures?
Dentures are a removable dental appliance used to replace missing teeth. They are made of plastic, acrylic, or metal and fit snugly over the gums. Dentures can be partial or full, and they are typically held in place with suction or adhesive.
Dentures are an affordable option for replacing missing teeth, and they can be made to match the color and shape of your natural teeth. Dentures can improve the function of your mouth and make it easier to eat and speak. They can also boost your confidence by improving your smile.
Types of Dentures
There are three main types of dentures: Partial dentures, Full dentures and Implant supported dentures.
- Partial dentures: Partial dentures are used to replace one or more missing teeth. They are made of plastic, metal, and acrylic and fit over the gums. Partial dentures are typically held in place with clasps or brackets that attach to the natural teeth.
- Full dentures: Full dentures are used to replace all of the teeth in the upper or lower jaw. They are made of plastic, metal, and acrylic and fit over the gums. Full dentures are held in place with suction or adhesive.
- Implant supported dentures: Implant supported dentures are held in place by implants that are surgically placed in the jawbone. Implant supported dentures are more stable than traditional dentures and can improve the function of your mouth.
Why Choose Tijuana for dentures?
Tijuana is a popular destination for dental tourism. Here some of the reasons to choose Tijuana for dentures.
- Dentures in Tijuana are much more affordable than in the United States or Canada.
- You will receive high-quality dentures made from top-quality materials.
- The dentists in Tijuana are highly skilled and experienced in creating custom dentures for their patients.
- There is no need to wait long periods of time for your dentures to be completed – they will be ready when you are!
- You will have access to excellent customer service both before and after you receive your dentures.
Best Dental Clinics in Tijuana Mexico
FAQs about Dentures in Tijuana
How long do Dentures usually last?
Dentures usually last around five to seven years, but with proper care, they can last much longer. The average lifespan of a denture is about ten years.
Dentures should be kept clean and free of debris to ensure that they last as long as possible. It is important to brush the dentures daily, and to soak them in a denture cleanser at least once a week. It is also important to see a dentist regularly to ensure that the dentures are fitting properly and are not causing any problems.
Should Dentures be worn at night?
Most dentists recommend that dentures be removed at night so that the gums can rest. Dentures should be kept in a clean, safe place when they are not being worn. Some people choose to soak their dentures in a denture cleanser overnight, while others simply rinse them off and store them in a dry place.
How much are Snap on dentures in Tijuana Mexico?
Snap on dentures in Tijuana, Mexico cost an average of $500. This price includes the cost of the consultation, the dentures themselves, and the fitting. Dentures can be a great way to improve your smile, and they can last for many years with proper care.
Are snap on dentures comfortable?
Snap on dentures are usually quite comfortable, but it is important to have them fitted properly. Dentures that do not fit well can cause discomfort and can even lead to mouth sores. If you are having any problems with your dentures, be sure to see a dentist so that they can be adjusted.
What are the benefits of Snap on dentures?
Snap on dentures have many benefits, including the fact that they are usually much more comfortable than traditional dentures. They also tend to fit much better, and they are less likely to slip or move around in the mouth. Snap on dentures can also be removed and put back in much easier than traditional dentures.
Overall, dentures can be a great way to improve your smile and your oral health. If you are considering getting dentures, Contact us today.