All on 4 Dental Implants in Mexico
The all on 4 dental implants in Mexico are a system developed as a revolutionary approach for patients who have lost many teeth or are about to lose all their teeth. It is basically a dental bridge fitted into 4 dental implants and it has been increasingly popular as an alternative for dentures. With the help of the all on four Mexico, you get the full functions of your mouth restored and thus are able to eat and chew whatever you like or crave.
How All on 4 Dental Implants Fitted into Mouth
All on 4 Cost Mexico
The cost for an all-on-4 dental implants system may vary. In countries such as USA, Canada or Western Europe, the cost for an all-on-4 dental system is $24,000 to $29,000. While in countries such as Mexico, the costs are cut in half. The price for all-on-4 dental implants in Mexico for ONE ARCH (upper or lower) can range $2,500 to $12,050.
Prices in Top Cities of Mexico
The price of all on 4 dental implants in Mexico ranges from $2,500 to $12,050 depending upon the services and facilities provided by the medical center.
|Los Algodones, Mexico||$4,600 – $1,2050|
|Tijuana, Mexico||$5,200 – $11,000|
|Puerto Vallarta, Mexico||$4,800|
|Guadalajara, Mexico||$2,500 – $6,000|
|Cancun, Mexico||$4,180, $9,000|
Some patients require bone grafting, which can cost nearly $400. The minimum price of full mouth restoration using All on 4 Dental Implants in Mexico is about $7,500.
American can save almost 70 % on all dental Procedures in Mexico
All on 4 Dental Implant Cost at Top Clinics in Mexico
|All on 4 Clinics Mexico||Cost (USD)|
|Sani Dental Group||$8,110 – $1,2050|
|Dental Artistry & World Dental Center||$8,500|
|All on X Dental Studio||$10,000|
|Dental Brush Tijuana||$7,800|
|Marietta Dental Solution||$6,500|
|PURE Smile Makeover Center
|Dental Solutions Los Algodones||$8,900|
|Art of Dentistry||$4,600|
|Dr. Alfredo Orthodontics and Dental Clinic||$6,500|
|Advanced Smiles Dentistry||$9,000|
|Baja Smile Dentistry
|Dental Live||$2,500 – $6,000|
|DG Dental Dr. Diana Gastelum
|First Dental Implant Clinic||$8,000|
|I Love My Dentist Dental Clinic||$10,800|
Benefits of Mexico Dental Implants All on 4
- High-quality implants
- Affordable price
- Improved speech
- Improved appearance
- Makes eating easier
- Improved self-esteem
- Improved oral health
- Lasting improvement
- Trained and certified dentists
Patients Reviews on Dental Implants in Mexico
All-on-4 Before and After
Dental implants are highly recommended for:
- Patients who’ve lost multiple teeth
- Patients who’re about to lose their teeth
- Patients who don’t want to wear dentures
- Those who’ve encountered issues with dental prosthetics
- Patients who suffered from bone loss and don’t want to undergo a bone transplant.
List of Required Pre-op Tests
The laboratory tests should be done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient. The list of pre-op tests are:
- Dental imaging like x-ray
- Teeth scaling or cleaning
- Dental set up model testing
- Implant testing, etc.
Common Dental Implants in All on 4 Types
As with single dental implants – there are many types of implant materials used in the all on 4 systems. These are:
- Porcelain – can mimic the look and feel of natural teeth and doesn’t absorb stains, odors, or bacteria: with a staged approach, you can achieve more natural results.
- Titanium – is most appropriate when the other jaw has a denture, natural teeth or a bridge; tooth wear to opposing teeth is kept to a minimum; the advantage is that the tissues, like the gum, can be reproduced very naturally. The abutment of the titanium dental implant is made from titanium and the crown from porcelain. Porcelain-fused-to-titanium crowns with an all porcelain collar won’t expose the titanium margin at the gum line as gums recede over time.
- Ceramic – the biggest advantage is the guarantee of the most natural and state-of-the-art all-on-4 structure, made of tooth colored material which makes every smile very attractive. The abutment of the ceramic dental implant is made from ceramic and the crown from the same fabric. The one-piece zirconium implant has no prosthetic connections, where bacteria can grow, and therefore the gum health improves.
- Gold – less tooth structure needs to be removed with this noble metal structure and withstands biting and chewing forces well and probably last the longest. But the main drawback is the metallic color. The abutment of the gold dental implant is made from gold and the crown from the same material, while the implant is usually from titanium.
If your jaw bone structure does not allow you to get dental implants or dental implants systems you can benefit from sinus lifting or box technique.
10 Questions to ask Dentist About All on 4 Surgery in Mexico
We have created a list of 10 questions that you might ask your dentist to understand the procedure better.
- How are All-on-4 Dental Implants different from dentures?
- How are All-on-4 different from traditional implants?
- Does our body ever reject the All on four dental implants?
- Are these implants noticeable?
- How long will the implants last for me?
- What special care do I need to take for these dental implants?
- Is the surgery going to be painful or I will be under the effects of anesthesia?
- Can I clean and brush my teeth naturally after the implant procedure like I used to do before?
- Does the implant get affected by my smoking habit or due to any addiction that I might have?
- How expensive are All on four dental implants?
Thus, it is a great choice to go through All on four dental implants in Mexico. If you want to search for the best clinics, doctors, and packages for All on four in Mexico, let PlacidWay assist you.