All on 4 Dental Implants in Los Algodones Mexico
Table of Content
All on 4 Dental Implants are effective solutions for people who are missing a significant number of teeth. All on 4 Dental Implants procedures require the surgical placement of dental implants into the jawbone. These implants are commonly used for a variety of reasons, including supporting either permanent or removable dentures as well as supporting the jaw’s bone structure following the loss of teeth. The procedures for Los Algodones All on 4 dental implants take about two to three hours and can be completed in one day.
The patient talks about her experience at Sani Dental Group. She visited the clinic for All on 4 Dental implants after she saw one lady getting fabulous results at the clinic. Her own experience at Sani Dental has been great. The procedure was effective; the staffs are friendly and helpful. Everything went on smoothly and she got great results.
All on 4 Dental Implants Cost in Los Algodones Mexico
All on 4 Dental Implants Cost in Los Algodones, Mexico starting from $8,110 and go up to $12,050 depending on the quality of implants. Also, it will save you from additional surgery and discomfort, as well as time and money that may be spent on traditional implants.
|Los Algodones, Mexico||$8,110 – $12,050|
Which Materials is Good For My Implants?
Right after the posts are inserted in your mouth, you will be wearing a temporary set of teeth so you can enjoy the benefits of the treatment from day one. Once the wounds from your surgery heal, they will be replaced by a set of permanent ones.
There are different kinds of materials you can choose for your permanent set of teeth. This means it is very important for you to be aware of the differences between them, so can make a decision and choose the right one for you.
This is the standard and most frequent option for patients. This type of denture is usually not as expensive and it is built around a titanium framework.
Teeth made of porcelain are the more realistic looking option and it usually lasts longer than the acrylic set of teeth. It can also cost more money than the standard ones and in case of an accident, the replacement of a broken tooth can be kind of expensive as well.
In case you still have doubts and would like to get a little bit more information on the costs, we recommend taking a look at different local dentistry clinics nearby you. We also invite you to take a look at the prices from our clinic, for you to compare and decide what suits you better!
All on 4 Dental Implants Mexico Recommended for:
- Patients who’ve lost multiple teeth
- Patients who’re about to lose their teeth
- Patients who don’t want to wear dentures
- Those who’ve encountered issues with dental prosthetics
- Patients who suffered from bone loss and don’t want to undergo a bone transplant.
Sani Dental Los Algodones Patient Reviews
All on 4 Dental Implants Package Includes:
- Diagnosis consultation
- CT scan and Panoramic X-Ray
- Titanium Implants
- Fixed temporary plate
- Hybrid fixed denture
- Surgical guide
Complimentary Travel Arrangements
- 3 nights at the Hotel Hacienda Los Algodones or Cielito Lindo
- 3 nights for each treatment stage
- 4 shuttles from and to the Yuma Airport
- Transportation between the clinic and the hotel
Los Algodones All on 4 dental treatments at Sani Dental Group are planned and performed using the NobelGuide treatment concept, ensuring the most accurate diagnostics, planning, and implant placement.
The Nobel Guide Software allows Sani Dental Experts to provide detailed diagnostics such as identification of available bone, virtual implant placement according to the anatomical situation and prosthetic needs, and ordering of an individualized surgical template.
With All-on-4 dental implant treatment, Sani patients benefit from an immediate implant-supported restoration, as a provisional prosthesis is screwed onto the implants right after surgery.
Benefits of having All on 4 Dental Implants in Los Algodones
- No second trip. Within just a few days, a whole new set of teeth is implanted and ready to use.
- Lower cost compared to single dental implants.
- No need for bone grafts.
- Easier cleaning and maintenance.
- The patient regains the ability to eat all types of food.
- NO dietary restrictions
- None of the frustrations of removable mouth appliances.
- Long-term results that may last a lifetime.
- A new youthful appearance through the stabilization of the bone level!
Los Algodones Dental Prices ( Sani Dental Group )
|Procedures||Price in USD|
|Teeth Whitening||$150 – $170|
|Tooth Extraction||$48 – $80|
|Dental Crowns||$120 -$600|
|Dental Veneers||$350 – $450|
|Root Canal||$80 – $295|
|Panoramic X Ray||$60|
|Dentures||$170 – $480|
10 Questions to Ask before Procedure for Dental Implants
- Is it safe to travel and get dental treatment in Mexico amid the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What materials are used on the dental implant and on the crown placed on the dental implant?
- What are the post-operative risks and how can I reduce them?
- Does the body ever reject an implant?
- What level of follow-up care is available at your dental clinic in Los Algodones, Mexico?
- Do you use Cone Beam Radiography and Fully-Guided surgical placement for your All on 4 dental implants?
- Do you use magnification and illumination when placing All on 4 dental implants?
- Are you Board Certified and perform in an accredited dental clinic?
- How long are you performing dental implant procedures in Los Algodones, Mexico?
- How long of a recovery period can be expected after the dental implant procedure?
Why Choose Sani Dental Group?
- State-of-the-art technology and highly experienced specialists.
- The implant treatment can be done in two visits.
- 17 doctors with different specialties and experience ranging from 5 to 30 years.
- Optional therapeutic laser treatment that can accelerate the healing process.
- The clinic makes its own Porcelain/Metal crowns, E-MAX (pure porcelain crowns), and acrylic plates.
If you wish to fix your failing teeth once and for all, contact us and get a FREE quote for an Los Algodones All on 4 Dental Implants procedure in Mexico!