Renew your Smile with Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico
Table of Content
- Renew your Smile with Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico
- Procedure for Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico
- How much are Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico?
- Factors that Affect Price
- Before and After Testimonial For Dental Crowns in Tijuana
- Why Choose Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico?
- Benefits of Dental Crown in Tijuana Mexico
- Top 10 Clinics for Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico
- FAQs About Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico
- How to Get There
Dental Crown is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that covers the surface of the tooth and restores its shape. The procedure is highly efficient in hiding the imperfections of the tooth and enhancing its size and strength. Dental crowns in Tijuana Mexico are popular due to dental care centers in Tijuana that are known for hygiene and affordability.
The dental crown is a fixed prosthetic that is cemented on top of an existing dental implant or teeth to cover an implant or protect cracked teeth. It also helps to improve the appearance, size, and shape of the tooth. There are several types of dental crowns: porcelain or ceramic, acrylic, metal and gold, and porcelain fused to a metal cap.
Procedure for Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico
Dental crowns are tooth-shaped caps that can be placed over your tooth. Think of it as a snug hat for your tooth. The crown restores the tooth’s shape, size, strength, and appearance. The dental crown is cemented into place on your tooth and it covers the visible portion of the tooth.
You can get some of the best dental crown clinics in Tijuana, Mexico that offer porcelain, ceramic and porcelain-metal mix dental crowns. The clinic should be certified and executing with a current license. This will assure you of the best facilities and technologies available for this treatment.
How Long the Procedure Take?
By using the digital scan from the photos, the dentist creates the crown right there in their clinic. You may have to wait about 1 to 2 hours until the crown is made. Once the crown is ready, your dentist cements it into place. The entire process takes about 2 to 4 hours.
How much are Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico?
The cost of the Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico is around $450 approximately. The final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
|Tijuana, Mexico||Regular Dental-Crown/Veneers||$450|
|United States||Regular Dental-Crown/Veneers||$1,200|
|United Kingdom||Regular Dental-Crown/Veneers||$800|
- All clinic fees
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees and doctor fees
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Pre-Op Tests
- X-ray of teeth
- Complete blood count
- Dental modeling
Factors that Affect Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different package prices for Dental Veneers in Mexicali, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Number of teeth requiring veneer
- The material chosen for veneers (the radiance and quality of the veneers depends on the materials used)
- Age of the patient and his/her jaw flexibility
- Experience and qualification of the dentist
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for laboratory tests. To ascertain the plan for your treatment course of action. The laboratory test reports help to analyze the condition of your body’s preparation before the surgery. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain the treatment plan for you
Before and After Testimonial For Dental Crowns in Tijuana
Why Choose Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico?
Dental work in Tijuana, Mexico can offer you a true balance of quality, care, and affordability. Mexico country is a top choice for dental tourism. Due to its lower price & proximity to the US, it becomes more popular. which allows cheap & short travel times.
Benefits of Dental Crown in Tijuana Mexico
- Dental Crowns will allow you to recover your tooth’s shape, size & appearance
- Crowns will prevent further damage to your teeth
- Crowns will strengthen your damaged teeth/tooth
- Dental crowns will boost your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Dental crowns will give you a new amazing smile
- They will help you chew much better
- Regain a natural-looking smile
- Protection for the chipped or cracked teeth
- Improved aesthetics
- Boost self-esteem
- Strengthen the teeth
- Restore teeth functionality
- Efficient and experienced dentists at Tijuana, Mexico
- Better dental facilities
- Fascinating climate for quick healing.
Top 10 Clinics for Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico
Liberty Dental Clinic
Mr. Dental Health
DENTT Dental Design
Dental Solutions Tijuana
FAQs About Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico
Does It Feel Like a Natural tooth?
It will be a little different since it doesn’t have the cushioning layer as natural teeth do. Many patients didn’t even notice the presence of Crown/Veneers after some time.
How long will dental Crown last?
Several studies indicate the long-term survival of dental crown is up to a 20-year span. Whether the tests took a look at short-term or long-term use. Dental Crown was able to withstand up to a decade or more of stress.
Is Dental Crowns in Tijuana Mexico Painful?
The applying process of dental Crown is 100% pain-free. There are some people with very sensitive teeth who experience some discomfort but there is no serious pain involved with veneers.
How to Get There
It is quite easy to get to Tijuana, Mexico, as the city is located at the junction of all major highways and railways connecting the country with the rest of the world. Tijuana International Airport is connected with all major cities across the world.
For more information on Dental Crown in Tijuana Mexico, click the bottom below!