Best Package for Teeth Whitening in Mexico
Table of Content
The Teeth Whitening procedure not just provides you with an improved and amazing smile, but also boosts your personality with loads of confidence. If you are planning to get this treatment done abroad, then Nuevo Progreso, Mexico can be a great choice. Here you will learn why you should get Teeth Whitening in Mexico.
There are many medical centers offering Teeth Whitening in Nuevo Progreso, Mexico. Thus, you must be very careful to choose the best one that matches your needs perfectly. Almost every center will claim that they have the best price and doctor, but you should do your own research. Most importantly, make sure that the center you are choosing has legal permissions to conduct the treatment procedure.
How much is teeth whitening in mexico?
The cost of Dental Teeth Whitening in Nuevo Progreso, Mexico is starting from $180.
Teeth Whitening in Mexico price Comparison with USA and Canada
|United States||Teeth Whitening||$650 – $1,000|
|Canada||Teeth Whitening||$1,000 – $1,500|
|Nuevo Progreso, Mexico||Teeth Whitening||$180|
Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and clinical reports analysis.
Teeth Whitening in Mexico Before and After
Why Choose Teeth Whitening in Mexico?
Choosing teeth whitening in Mexico can be a smart and attractive option for individuals seeking a cost-effective and high-quality dental procedure to enhance their smile. There are several compelling reasons why many people consider getting teeth whitening treatment in Mexico:
- Affordable Cost: One of the primary reasons why people choose teeth whitening in Mexico is the significantly lower cost compared to many other countries, particularly the United States and Canada. The cost of dental procedures, including teeth whitening, in Mexico can be substantially less due to lower overheads and operating costs for dental clinics.
- Quality Dental Care: Mexico has made significant strides in dental technology and education, leading to the establishment of world-class dental facilities with modern equipment and highly skilled dental professionals. Many dentists in Mexico have received training and certifications from reputable institutions, ensuring the same level of expertise as in developed countries.
- Easy Accessibility: Mexico’s proximity to the United States and Canada makes it a convenient destination for dental tourism. Patients can easily travel to Mexican border cities and return home on the same day or opt for short-term stays, making it hassle-free for those seeking dental treatments.
- Quick Appointments: Unlike some countries with long waiting lists for dental treatments, Mexico offers quicker appointment scheduling, allowing patients to receive timely care and address their dental concerns promptly.
- Beautiful Destinations: Choosing teeth whitening in Mexico provides an opportunity to combine dental treatment with a relaxing vacation. Many dental clinics are located in attractive tourist destinations, allowing patients to enjoy the country’s rich culture, warm climate, and scenic beauty while improving their smile.
Procedure of Teeth Whitening in Mexico
The procedure of teeth whitening in Mexico is generally similar to teeth whitening procedures offered in other countries. Dental clinics in Mexico use various methods to whiten teeth, but the most common techniques include in-office teeth whitening and take-home teeth whitening kits. Here’s an overview of the typical steps involved in each procedure:
In-Office Teeth Whitening
Step 1: Consultation and Examination: The process begins with a consultation with a dentist. The dentist will examine your teeth and gums to ensure that you are a suitable candidate for teeth whitening. They will also discuss your oral health history and any previous dental work you may have had.
Step 2: Preparation: Once you are deemed eligible for teeth whitening, the dentist will clean your teeth to remove any plaque, tartar, or debris. This step ensures that the whitening gel can work more effectively on the tooth surfaces.
Step 3: Application of Whitening Gel: The dentist will apply a high-strength whitening gel containing hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide to your teeth. The gel is carefully applied to avoid contact with the gums and other soft tissues.
Step 4: Activation of the Gel: To activate the whitening gel, the dentist may use a special light or laser. The light helps to speed up the whitening process and enhance the results.
Step 5: Multiple Sessions (Optional): In some cases, the dentist may repeat the gel application and activation steps several times during the same appointment to achieve the desired level of whiteness.
Step 6: Post-Whitening Care: After the treatment, the dentist will provide post-whitening care instructions. This may include avoiding certain foods and beverages that can stain the teeth and recommending desensitizing agents if you experience tooth sensitivity.
Take-Home Teeth Whitening Kits:
Step 1: Dental Impression: During your initial dental visit, the dentist will take impressions of your teeth to create custom-fitted whitening trays.
Step 2: Tray Fitting: On your next appointment, you will receive the custom trays. The dentist will ensure that the trays fit comfortably and securely over your teeth.
Step 3: Instructions and Gel Application: The dentist will provide instructions on how to use the take-home kit. You will fill the trays with the provided whitening gel and wear them for a specific duration each day.
Step 4: Home Treatment: You will continue the teeth whitening process at home, following the dentist’s guidelines. The treatment may take several days or weeks, depending on the level of whitening desired.
Step 5: Follow-Up Visit: After completing the prescribed treatment duration, you may have a follow-up visit with the dentist to assess the results and make any necessary adjustments.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening in Mexico
Teeth whitening in Mexico offers several benefits that make it an appealing option for individuals seeking to enhance the appearance of their smile. Here are some of the key advantages of getting teeth whitening treatment in Mexico:
- Cost-Effective Solution: Teeth whitening in Mexico is significantly more affordable than in many other countries, particularly the United States and Canada. The lower cost allows patients to achieve a brighter smile without breaking the bank.
- High-Quality Dental Care: Mexico has seen significant advancements in dental technology and education, leading to the establishment of modern dental facilities with skilled professionals. Many dentists in Mexico have received training and certifications from reputable institutions, ensuring the same level of expertise as in developed countries.
- Quick and Convenient Access: Mexico is easily accessible from the United States and Canada, making it a convenient dental tourism destination. Patients can travel to Mexican border cities for a day trip or opt for short stays, which saves time and reduces travel-related stress.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: Numerous dental clinics in Mexico are equipped with state-of-the-art technology, ensuring efficient and effective teeth whitening procedures.
- Experienced Dentists: Mexican dentists often have extensive experience in performing teeth whitening treatments due to the popularity of dental tourism in the country. Their experience contributes to achieving successful results.
Top Clinics For Teeth Whitening in Mexico
- All on X Dental Studio
- Marietta Dental Solutions
- Sani Dental Group
- Dental Artistry & World Dental Center
- GNUX Dental
FAQs About Teeth Whitening in Mexico
How often do I need to whiten my teeth after the first treatment?
When your desired brightness level is achieved, you likely won’t need to touch up your smile for at least 12 months or even longer. This really comes down to your oral care and lifestyle habits. For example, if you smoke or drink a lot of coffee or wine, you may only want to wait six months or so before touching up.
What should I do if my teeth are sensitive after whitening?
Always use those products that are recommended by your Dentist and following their instructions will greatly minimize sensitivity post-whitening.
Can I still get my teeth whitened if I have a cavity?
If you are already a dental patient, like tooth decay, you should take care of these problems before you whiten your teeth because whitening products are very strong, and if the gel product gets into a cavity, it can seriously damage the tooth as well as lead to a nasty toothache.
Is it Better to get my teeth whitened before or after a new crown?
The materials crowns and veneers are made of can’t be whitened like your natural teeth. By getting your teeth whitened first, your dentist will color-match your new crown or veneers to your ideal smile.
How to Get There?
Nuevo Progreso, Mexico, officially the Republic of Rio Bravo, Mexico, has multiple flights to enter the country from various destinations. The country is divided into seven provinces, which are subdivided into 81 cantons and 463 districts. You can avail flight connectivity in all major medical tourism destinations of the country.
For more details on Teeth Whitening in Nuevo Progreso, Mexico, click the button below: