Best Package for All on 8 Dental Implants in Los Algodones Mexico
Table of Content
In Los Algodones, Mexico, you will be able to benefit from an affordable All on Eight System with a fixed porcelain bridge, so that the perfect and bright smile, will make you happier and more confident.
We know that the way you smile is important to you. Missing or damaged teeth affect not only appearance but also, no one wants teeth diseases or speech problems. So here is how this dental procedure improves your smile.
All-on-8 Los Algodones Dental Implants Cost
|Los Algodones, Mexico||All-on-8||$10,280|
What are All on 6 and All on 8 Dental Implants
All On 6 and All On 8 dental implants consist of a fixed bridge supported by 6 or 8 dental implants placed in a single jaw evenly. In Implant Dentistry, the distribution of the chewing forces evenly to the implants is important for a longer-lasting smile and comfort.
All-on-8 Dental Implants Procedure:
All on 8 implants supporting the entire Denture. It involves a fixed dental bridge (denture) made out of either acrylic or zirconia that is attached to the implants. The all-on-8 Dental Implant System is advised in cases where the patients have lost 80% of their natural teeth.
Bone Grafting (If Needed):
A minimum bone height and width are a must to support the implants. If you have bone loss, your dentist may recommend bone graft surgery, which helps bone formation. It takes four to six months for the bone to grow and be ready for implants.
Implant and Teeth Placement:
Your dentist will give you local anesthesia or conscious sedation. Implants will be inserted in your bone on top of which fixed denture You can eat soft food as soon as the effect of anesthesia wears off
Included in the package:
- Free stay at Hacienda Los Algodones or Cielito Lindo for both stages of the trip
- Transportation (car from and to Yuma AZ Airport)
- Case Manager assistance
All-on-8 Dental Implants Healing Phase / Recovery
All-on-6 and All-on-8 procedures require two visits with at least 3 month healing period between each visit. If your jawbone requires advanced implant procedures such as sinus lifting, vertical bone grafting, or split osteotomy, the healing period can be longer
Which Implants is Better All-on-6 or All-on-8?
All-on-6 and All-on-8 are similar in every way except for the number of implants. All-on-8 implants distribute the weight of the fixed denture better because of more number of implants.
All-on-8 implants are chosen over All-on-6 implants when the bone is too soft which may make the denture unstable. Here, 8 implants provide better support and keep the denture stable.
Other benefits with Sani Dental Implants in Los Algodones Mexico:
- Valet parking
- Disabled friendly rooms, parking, and bathrooms
- Public transport access – Walking distance and Sani transport
- Free Wi-Fi access
All on Eight System With Fixed Porcelain Bridge
Bridges act like permanent implants or dentures and help replace teeth that have fallen out.
Several types of bridges are available, depending on the health of surrounding teeth or gum tissue.
Sani Dental Group’s top dentists use the porcelain bridge for a natural appearance.
All-on-8 dental implant anchored full arch bridge uses a series of high-tech MegaGen dental implants to support dentures or crowns.
Your gums or jaw structure are first analyzed by your Sani dentist, to assess if they will be able to accommodate the all-on-8 dental implants with a porcelain bridge system.
As its name states from the very beginning, the All-on-8 method uses eight dental implants, decreasing the pressure on each implant when biting down or talking. The All-on-8 affordable Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico gives great stability and anchor strength.
There will be two stages of the All on Eight dental implants with Fixed Porcelain Bridge:
- 3 Days stay for a dental implant procedure
- 3 Days stay for the bridge and final touches
FAQs About Dental Implants in Los Algodones
Is Mexico safe for dental treatment?
There is a misconception among Americans that it is dangerous to visit Mexico. Of course, there are some areas that you should avoid, but that is also true for places in the US. As long as you do your research beforehand, you will find that visiting Mexico is relatively safe.
How can I take care of my dental implants?
- Clean at least twice a day with a soft-bristle toothbrush.
- Use a low-abrasive toothpaste.
- Brush under and around the implant crown.
- Use a nylon-coated interdental brush to clean hard-to-reach places.
- Floss daily with unwaxed tape or implant-specific floss.
- Use a recommended oral irrigator.
Do Mexican dentists provide a warranty on their work?
Mexico dentists typically provide a 1 to 3-year guarantee on your dental work, which is subject to meeting the terms and conditions of the clinic.
Why Choose Sani Dental Implants in Los Algodones?
- Extensively trained Doctors with more accumulated experience than any other clinic in Los Algodones.
- Member of the ADA (American Dental Association).
- And our dental treatment can be performed by one, two, three, or more doctors. You will be seen by a specialist for each treatment you require.
- We rely on our on-site laboratory giving us a great advantage because you have your dentist and your lab technician in the same place and between them determines the most appropriate way to carry out the treatment.
- Computer-Aided Design and Computer-Aided Manufacturing in dental Laboratory (Cad Cam Technology).
Sani Dental Group Review
Click on the button below to benefit from Sani Dental Group‘s and more details!