There are quite a few world-class reliable Orthodontics clinics in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico that offer premier dental care for affordable prices. These top-notch centers offer their medical tourists all-inclusive Orthodontics packages that most often include transportation to and from the airport/hotel, as well as excellent accommodation options. Basically, the only thing patients have to do is getting to Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico to undergo the procedure.
Orthodontics is one of the most popular dental tourism procedures. Prices for dentistry in the international patients’ home countries are pretty expensive – significantly higher than they would pay for the exact same procedure at one of the top clinics in Mexico. Even when you add on the cost of flights and accommodation, these prices can still represent a considerable saving compared to undergoing Orthodontics at home, plus you get to enjoy a nice vacation into the bargain.
Besides the unbeatable prices, the best dental clinics in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico also offer cutting-edge technology, safety, and the highest standards of work performed by board certified, experienced, and renowned dental specialists.
To make sure that your final decision is the one that’s best for you, here are some questions you should ask each Orthodontics clinic.
- What national or international accreditations does the dental clinic hold for Orthodontics?
- Are the dentists board certified?
- How many Orthodontics does the clinic carry out each year?
- What information can you provide regarding the center’s and dentist’s success rates?
- Can I speak to any past patients from my country to find out about their Orthodontics experience with the clinic?
- What safety and quality measures are practiced at the clinic?
- What is the level of fluency in English (or my language) of the dentists and dental assistants and support staff at your clinic?
- Do you have a dental laboratory on site? If not, which dental laboratories do you use and why?
Know more about the most trustworthy Orthodontics clinics in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico!