The average price for Panoramic X Ray in Tijuana, Mexico starts at $45. Some clinics also offer international travelers packages that include a comprehensive range of healthcare services for international patients such as diagnostic needs, physician consultations, insurance and billing assistance, travel and accommodations, language interpretation and cultural mediation services.
The price varies depending on the complexity of the dental treatment or procedure, the materials and equipment use, the doctor and clinic that you choose and many other factors. After the first consultation the dentist will be able to tell you the final cost.
Taking care of your teeth is crucial, as they are the one that help you eat and speak. Left untreated, teeth problems can lead to serious health issues such as respiratory conditions and even cardiovascular diseases.
If you do not know how to choose the best dentist for Panoramic X Ray in Tijuana, Mexico, here are some questions that will help you:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Panoramic X Ray? What about the risks and complications?
- Are you certified? Are you a member of any Dentistry association or society?
- How many years of experience do you have performing Panoramic X Ray?
- How often have you performed Panoramic X Ray?
- What if something goes wrong during Panoramic X Ray procedure?
- What if I am not happy with Panoramic X Ray results?
Mexico has become one of the top choices when it comes to dental care. More and more dental tourists choose Mexico for its affordable prices, highly trained dentists and modern dental clinics fitted with high class equipment and laboratories.
Below you can find some of dentist in Tijuana, Mexico that offer most affordable price for Panoramic X Ray.
Panoramic X Ray at Endodental Group (Tijuana): from $45